What Information is Collected(online and offline)?
We collect information when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services
- Create a WholesaleForEveryone.com account
- Connect with WholesaleForEveryone.com via our telephone, e-mail, or on social media platforms
- Use a social media service, for example, WholesaleForEveryone.com's Facebook page
- Sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from WholesaleForEveryone.com
- Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
Types of information we collect include:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your credit/debit card number
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
Information Collected Online
We allow third-party companies to collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website and to use that information to serve ads for WholesaleForEveryone.com products or services or for the products or services of other companies when you visit this website or other websites. These companies use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These parties typically use a cookie or a third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or www.aboutads.info.
User Experience Information
In order to improve guest online shopping experience, help with fraud identification, and to assist our guest relations representatives in resolving issues guests may experience in completing online purchases, we use tools to monitor certain user experience information; including login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited, specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g. information entered during checkout process), and browser information.
Information from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from companies that can enhance our existing guest information to improve the accuracy and add to the information we have about our guests (for example, adding address information). This may improve our ability to contact you and improve the relevancy of our marketing by providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you.
Any information you submit in a public forum (e.g. a blog, chat room, or social network) can be read, collected, or used by us and others, and could be used to personalize your experience. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit in these instances.
How is this Information Used?
Examples of how we use your information include:
Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you
Our Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, stores, mobile experience, and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas
How is this Information Shared?
We share information we collect within the WholesaleForEveryone.com family, which includes all WholesaleForEveryone.com subsidiaries and affiliates. The WholesaleForEveryone.com family may use this information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
The WholesaleForEveryone.com Family includes:
- WholesaleForEveryone.com Stores and websites
- NellaCosa.com Our Parent Company
We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our guests or others.
If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we generally would transfer the corresponding information regarding our guests. We also may retain a copy of that guest information.
What Choices Do You Have?
If you do not wish to receive catalogs, coupons, and other promotional mail, contact us or call 800-355-1131 to opt out.
If you do not wish to receive promotional telephone calls, contact us or call 800-355-1131 to opt out. This opt out does not apply to operational phone calls, for example, confirmation of delivery address and order updates.
If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, contact us or call 800-355-1131 to opt out. You can discontinue these e-mails by canceling your subscription to these services.
You also have the ability to unsubscribe to promotional e-mails via the opt out link included in each e-mail.
Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing purposes)
We DO NOT share or sell our customer information with any 3rd parties.
We currently do not use mobile marketing.
The help function of your browser should contain instructions to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your computer to not receive cookies at any time, certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the WholesaleForEveryone.com features or place orders online.
Third Party Cookies
To opt out of third-party vendor's cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website.
How Do You Access and Update Your Information?
In order to keep your information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of your information in the following ways:
- If you have created a WholesaleForEveryone.com account, you can log in and update your account information, including contact, billing, and shipping information.
- Contact us with your current contact information and the information you would like to access. We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of information we typically collect.
How is this Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information. This includes encrypting your credit and debit card number.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail.
Information About Children
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We are committed to protecting children's privacy and we comply fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or gu800-355-1131.
How Do You Contact WholesaleForEveryone.com?